Our Traditional Wedding Video package…
This gets you an HD quality traditional wedding video filmed by 1 camera operator who will spend up to 8 hours at your reception, using 1 Canon DSLR camera.
- Pre-wedding consultation to choose your song
- Up to 8 hours filming – either from guest arrivals to speeches; or from ceremony to first dance
- 1 camera operator
- 1 Canon DSLR Camera
- HD Quality Video
- 1 Digital Copy Uploaded to Youtube + 1 USB Copy
- Edited and synced to music within 4 weeks
For those couples looking for something more convential than a music video but shot in our beautiful and contemporary, filmic style, we offer ‘traditional’ wedding videos that will retain their charm for decades. As with our music videos, we remain unobtrusive, discreet and considerate throughout your big day.
In addition to the ceremony and speeches played in their entirety, the traditional package includes any four of the following set to the background music of your choice…
- Getting Ready
- Guest Arrivals and/or En Route to Ceremony
- After the Ceremony
- 1st Dance
All of our videos are filmed using the latest DSLR camera technology. This allows us to shoot in low light conditions (ideal for party/reception scenes around the dancefloor) and giving the highest, cinematic quality. The cameras are small and unobtrusive and we can film quickly without interrupting your big day.
- We will consult with you in advance of the ceremony to help you choose your song and to help prepare you and your guests for filming
- Your music wedding video will be shot and edited in HD quality
- A professional, sensitive and unobtrusive camera operator will shoot your wedding using a high-end Canon DSLR camera for the highest quality footage, working in tandem with your chosen photographer and/or traditional videographer.
- A USB and a digital copy of your video for upload to Youtube or Vimeo will be edited and delivered to you within 4-6 weeks of your big day
- Highlights video montage
- Additional camera operator
- Reception (first dance & guest dances)
- Digital photo snapshot album
- Printed & bound photo snapshot album
- Video ‘diary room’
- Additional DVD copies
- Blu-ray discs
- Mobile phone copy (iPhone/iPad or Android)
- 3D upgrade (you get a 3D version in addition to the HD-quality version)
Check out our HD Music Wedding Video option
Check out our HD Music Video and Traditional Wedding Video package
1 Comment to Traditional Wedding Video
We’re getting married Friday 31st July 2015 and would like to know how much it would be for a traditional Wedding video?
Yours Faithfully Jade